Westminster Canadian Academy (WCA) is a K-11 educational cooperative located in the city Gwacheon - just south of Seoul. We are a small community, established in a lovely natural setting on a hillside with trees, flowers, gardens, a nature trail, and beautiful views of Gwanak Mountain. We have a diverse student body with fantastic parental and community support. WCA follows Canadian curriculum.
Teaching Opportunities for 2020-2021:
1. Position: Math & Science Teacher
- Science and Math Teacher - This is a secondary level teacher position, which would include middle school mathematics and science classes, one high school physics class, plus mentoring of one online course.
2. Position: Art Teacher (G5-11)
- Art Teacher - The teacher would be expected to teach general art education classes for upper elementary and secondary students. All classes are based on Canadian curriculum outcomes.
Condition of Employment (Requirements): Interested applicants must hold the following:
- Bachelors + Education degree;
- Current valid teaching certification;
- Prior experience as a classroom teacher (preferred)
- Hold or eligible for a Korean F-VISA or possess Korean citizenship
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Staff Meetings: most Wednesdays from 3:40 - 4:40PM
- Supervision: some recesses during the week
- A competitive salary (based on a candidate's education and verifiable teaching experience)
- Vacation time (including school breaks and national holidays)
- Organically-based lunches (provided at the school's cafeteria)
- Tuition waiver for children
- Small class sizes
- Medical insurance, severance, pension
Teaching contracts can be renewed for additional years of employment. Please email cover letter, resume with at least two professional references to: email@example.com
Westminster Canadian Academy
COPYRIGHT © WCA CANADA - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Tel: 02-504-7200 / firstname.lastname@example.org